Monday, April 25, 2011

Awaiting a new book....

Mokume Gani was one of the first techniques that I fell in love with. I felt comfortable and confident using this technique. I have not always made time for scientific experimentation and I think it has stifled my creativity. But Julie Picarello pushed this technique to a new level. I have admired her work since, I discovered her pieces on Flickr. A couple of times I saw classes she was teaching, but I was not able to attend. Julie has now decided to publish a book, AND WHAT A BOOK. I was so excited that I ordered a copy of the book the first time I saw it. Now, I'm like waiting for the blessed event - I sit in waiting for my new copy of the new book. I wish, I had been among the select few who are reading and using the book now, but I am but a common-er and I will have to wait for my copy. So I will have to learn to relax while I wait. Oh what shall I do? LOL!

No comments: