Thursday, July 01, 2010

BESTeam - Sunny Sunshine


Do check out this bright Etsy shop, because the sun is really shining on "Your are my Sunshine, there are so many nice flowers blooming. Show owner Nina also has an extremely colorful blog worth checking out.
Here is what Nina says about her work. "My jewelry designs are a result of hours of imagining and daydreaming until I finally reach that "aha" moment that makes me smile.
They are my ideas, born of a desire to create a lovely thing for you that is truly one of its kind. You will receive a piece that as been created by my own hands, my heart, my imagination and my passion with loving care and attention that can be seen and touched by you. I use recycled and reclaimed fabrics as well as vintage and new components.
To me the "adaptation" of my work can only be a compliment." Nina also has a vintage shop worth visiting. Let me invite you to visit Nina's shops and blog to see more of her creative talent.

No comments: