Thursday, July 30, 2009

Ice Cream - Anyone?



Bunny Tracks ice cream from Blue Bunny is a great snack while working with polymer clay. I discovered these individual serving containers about a year ago, right next to the quart container. After eating a couple of these servings I decided that I should see if I could recycle the container. First I started storing small clay cutters in them. Then one night I set some clay in an empty container. I got busy and discovered a week later that the clay did not melt the container. Wow, I now have a new place to store raw clay. Ice cream, anyone?

I created this posting because an incredible polymer artist is featuring a giveaway on her website. That is Humblebeads. Take a peek at the great things happening on her website http://humblebeads.blogspot.com/2009/07/studio-tour-storage.html

1 comment:

Daisy Soap Girl said...

What a good reason to eat ice cream! LOL Thanks for the tip... the container not the ice cream.