Sunday, June 06, 2010
CK Silver - BESTeam Member Feature
I am pleased to feature a talented jewelry artist this week. The attention to detail is awesome. Just look at the wrap work around these tiny pearls. CK Silver offers handcrafted sterling silver jewelry that is beautiful, timeless, and elegant. Each piece of jewelry is unique, and many are one of a kind. The primary inspiration is the beauty of nature, and the amazing richness of creation that is found all around us. Most pieces incorporate sterling silver, freshwater pearls, semi-precious stones, and swarovski crystal. Custom orders welcome, and all birthstones are available either in the stone itself or in swarovski crystal. CK also has an interesting blog; go check it out and learn more about color trends.
With that said you know what to do... (advice from LoloGlassEtching)
1. Click the links in this blog and make CK Silver a fan, heart her shop and don't forget follow the blog.
2. If you see something you like, buy it.
3. If you like my blog, don't forget to follow me too.
4. See ads that interest you, click through and explore.
5. By all means enjoy, have fun and live life to its fullest because tomorrow isn't promised.